Hey there, bookworms and dragons! Happy May! Here’s hoping it’ll be better than the last few months. Let’s dive in and start it right!
May 2020 TBR
I’m trying to be modest with my TBR list because last month didn’t work out so well for me reading wise. Let’s dive in and have a look at the books I’m hoping to read this month.
- Don’t Ask Me Where I’m From by Jennifer De Leon
- Beast by Chris Speck
- American as Paneer Pie by Supriya Kelkar
- P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han
Things I’m Hoping To Do in May 2020
- Work out. Last month I did better with this so I’m hoping I can continue working on it.
- Homework. I’m between semesters right now, but the next one begins in the middle of the month. It’s an extremely condensed course, so I’m sure I’ll feel like my brain is on fire by the time it’s over.
- Blog more. I know I say this every month but eventually it will actually take. Right?
- Rest more. The world is on fire. I am apparently a real life chaos demon. We’ve got to look out for our mental health as well as our physical health. Naps are definitely a thing. Naps will need to continue being a thing once I’m able to return to work or I’m not sure I’ll be able to make it.
- Study Ilocano more regularly. I’ve been studying, but not on any sort of schedule and I’ve noticed I miss a day or two. Given that it’s already a difficult language for me and there isn’t an over abundance of input material, I need to try to do at least some every day. Fingers crossed.
- Pack. I’m not sure at this point when I’ll be able to move. I do know that I will be moving this year though so I might as well get at least some of the non-essential things packed up and ready to go, right?
- Blog revamp? I’m going to continue playing around with ideas for what I’m going to do with my blog. I know there will be changes, but I haven’t figured out just yet what they will be. I’m hoping I have something to tell you before summer is over, but we shall see! I’ll ask for feedback from you all when I get a better idea of what I want to change.
Well, that’s it for now, bookworms and dragons. Stay home and stay safe. 🖤