Hello, Bookworms! Where did February go?! I missed doing a book tag last month because life was a bit much around then. I probably would have forgotten to do one this month so a huge thank you to abooknation for tagging me in this one! And another big thank you to Okoto Enigma for creating this tag!
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three Things About Me
- I’m extraordinarily curious about almost everything. It often leads to a lot of what feels like procrastination but I learn a lot of random trivia.
- I have trouble with living in the same place for long periods of time. It makes me uncomfortable. But, having kids apparently means sitting still.
- I absolutely love traveling and discovering new places. I can’t pick my favorite place but on my most recent trip, I got to explore London and Rome. It. Was. Awesome!
Questions Given From abooknation
1. What is your favorite book of 2017?
This is not a fair question. I’ve read so many amazing books so far this year that this becomes an impossible choice. If I had to pick one that was released this year as my favorite (so far), I would have to say Noteworthy by Riley Redgate, which is due to be released 2 May 2017. There’s some great diverse rep in it and the story is just beautiful.
2. If you had super power from a fictional character, what character would that be? And what is their power?
Ohh Nina Zenik from the Six of Crows Duology by Leigh Bardugo. Hands down. No contest. Nina is a heartrender grisha, which means she can destroy or fix people’s bodies on a cellular level. It’s brillaint. Plus, I just love her.
3. What is one book you think everyone should read in their lifetime?
Well… I mean different books are right for different people but there are few books that are universal. Generally, my go to answer on this is the Harry Potter series because of how much the series has given me. However, there’s a book I’ve started and can’t wait to finish that everyone needs to read. Especially those who don’t want to. The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas is out in the world today. Read it.
4. You’re stuck in a lift with three fictional characters. Who would you choose to be with?
Well, I would never willingly take the lift because I’m horribly claustrophobic but if I absolutely had to… I’d want Jesper from the Six of Crows Duology with me. He could either fix it or make the door open. Also Hermione as a fail safe. No one else needed.
5. What is a popular series/book that you haven’t read yet?
There are actually quite a few I haven’t read. Divergent, The Raven Boys, and An Ember In The Ashes to name a few. I’m remedying that soon though. An Ember In The Ashes is on my TBR for March!
- the (book) supplier
- Ayustika @ That Bibliophilic Cauldron
- Wonderfilled Reads
- A Bookie’s Books
- you and i books
- :: bookslayerReads ::
- The Book Wench
- You! If I haven’t nominated you by name but you want to complete the tag, please do and leave a link to your post in the comments so I can have a look at your answers.
Questions For My Nominees
1. What was your favorite 2016 release?
2. What book, duology, trilogy, or series would you like to see made into a television series or movie?
3. Who would you fancast for your favorite character from your favorite book?
4. You spend the day with any 3 authors, living or dead. Who are they?
5. What is your favorite ownvoices novel?
My Best Posts
I don’t know about my best posts, but I love doing my Ginger Ninja Trials posts, even though they aren’t book related. They’re just fun to put together and I can let my odd humor seep into them.